Local Organisations etc.
- Bexhill Wildlife Rescue
- Rother Ramblers – Local Branch of the Ramblers
- RX Wildlife – Local wildlife sightings – includes the Combe Valley
- Hastings & East Sussex Natural History Society
- Sussex Bat Group
- Sussex Botanical Recording Society
- Sussex Butterflies – Sussex branch of ‘Butterfly Conservation’
- Sussex Dragonfly Group
- Sussex Moth Group
- Sussex Ornithological Society
- Sussex Wildlife Trust – Sussex branch of the Wildlife Trust, they manage Filsham Reedbed
Some Useful Identification Guides
- Insects – introduction to the families (Ants, Aphids, Bumblebees etc.)
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- NatureSpot – although based on Leicester, contains masses of photos and information!
- Wildlife Watch – Spotting Sheets compiled by the Wildlife Trust and aimed especially at children
East Sussex are responsible for highways and public rights of way. Other problems (eg fly-tipping, waste bins, abandoned vehicles etc.) are generally handled by either Rother or Hastings, depending on whose area they are in. Fly-tipping and abandoned vehicles should also be reported to the police along with any other illegal activity carried out in the Park.